Mental Health America – founded in 1909 – is the country’s leading nonprofit dedicated to helping all people live mentally healthier lives. We believe that mental health is a critical part of overall wellness. As such, we recognize and value the need that exists for us to work collaboratively with a variety of organizations that can help us leverage the communities we all serve. As part of our efforts and dedication to prevention for all; early identification and intervention for those at risk; integrated health and behavioral health care for those who need it; and recovery as a goal, we invite organizations and other entities to join us as partners.
Building on our legacy of advocating for improvements for those living with mental health concerns, we are highly vested in developing a comprehensive network of partners.
The partnerships formed between interested stakeholders advance our mission and cause to enable our communities to be better equipped and proactive in their overall health.
- Broader community engagement at the national and local level
- Promotion of partner activities and efforts on MHA social media platforms
- Direct access to mental health policy and advocacy efforts
- Development of stronger communities through tailored content
- Exchange of educational and/or relevant resources that will engage target audiences
- Distribution of information and updates via electronic newsletters and emails
- Engagement at national and regional events
How to Become a Partner
We are committed to developing a robust network of change and welcome the opportunity to hear about your organization and how we can work together.
Please reach out to America Paredes, Senior Director of Partnerships & Community Outreach, to provide additional information about your organization, activities, and how you would like to partner with us.